Kevin Conner’s son, Mark Conner, has been involved in church leadership for over three decades. He is a gifted leader, speaker, and author who brings a wealth of wisdom and life experience to whatever he engages in.
In February 2017, Mark transitioned out of the role of Senior Minister at CityLife Church in Melbourne, Australia where he was on staff for 32 years, 10 of those years working for his father, Kevin. Mark is now giving himself to training, writing, and coaching others toward greater fruitfulness.
Mark has a genuine love for people and a passion to help them grow and change. He has a Diploma of Business Management from STOTTS College, a Master of Arts degree in Theology from Ridley College, and a Doctor of Ministry degree from Fuller Theological Seminary.
Mark is married to Nicole and they have three adult children. They live in Melbourne, Australia.
These books are also available as a PDF download from the online shop:
- How to Avoid Burnout – Five Habits of Healthy Living.
- Prison Break – Finding Personal Freedom.
- Transforming Your Church – Seven Strategic Shifts.
- Money Talks – Practical Principles for Becoming Financially Free.
- Pass the Baton – Successful Leadership Transitions.
- Successful Christian Ministry – Empowering Principles for Every Believer.
- The Spiritual Journey – Understanding the Stages of Faith.